AGGIORNAMENTO 25/05/20 | Con l’aggiornamento di un post sul blog ufficiale, 343 Industries annuncia che primi test di Halo 3 per PC inizieranno a Giugno.
Oggi 12 Maggio 2020 è finalmente disponibile Halo 2: Anniversary su PC, acquistabile dal Microsoft Store e Steam. Per quanto riguarda Halo 3, la 343 Industries dichiara che è previsto il primo Test flights nelle prossime settimane.
I primi Test flights di Halo 3 saranno inizialmente disponibili per gli Insider interni, per poi arrivare agli utenti iscritti al programma Halo Insider.
Con l’arrivo di Halo 2: Anniversay la Master Chief Collection si aggiorna introduce la modalità Teatro per Halo 2: Anniversary e Halo: Reach, oltre ad aggiungere nuove opzioni di personalizzazione per Halo 2 e la remaster Anniversary.
Tuttavia 343 Industries ci segnala che Halo 2: Anniversay presenta alcuni bug che verranno risolti presto, di seguito vi elenchiamo tutti i problemi attualmente presenti nella prima versione su PC e Xbox One (Inglese).
Problemi e bug
- On Xbox in Co-op multiplayer, the HUD will become off centered when zooming in.
- Terminal videos default to English only.
- In-game audio plays while viewing terminal videos.
- Subtitles are not present in campaign gameplay.
- Subtitles are out of sync with audio when viewing cutscenes.
- Users on AMD hardware may encounter missing and/or flickering textures across campaign (such as the Elevator on Oracle).
- Oracle in has several graphical issues including around glass flood tanks, clouds, and lightning effects.
- Cinematic audio for in Halo 2 and Halo 2: Anniversary is affected by different audio option sliders.
- Enemy Elites do not dual wield in the Campaign.
- Campaign cutscenes are much louder than gameplay.
- Some Campaign missions have FPS drops on first launch of the mission.
- When having multiple audio devices and swapping between classic and remastered graphics in cutscenes, audio can change output devices
- When using a Ryzen 5 and AMD GPU, large rectangle volumes appear on the mission Oracle.
- Blur Cinematics and Terminal videos can have visual issues in non-16:9 aspect ratios as they were rendered at 16:9.
- Gunfire sounds are missing from multiple weapons with the Scarab Skull active.
- With the Scarab Gun skull active, a hardlock can happen when firing a plasma rifle after swapping weapons with an Elite.
- Sentinel lights will display for a short time after death before disappearing.
- Some environmental textures appear in lower than expected resolutions.
- Music will loop incorrectly on Metropolis while in the Scorpion tank.
- Using Nvidia GPUs on Classic graphics, various foliage environment LOD textures are missing.
- Gravemind on co-op has hitches and with poor network conditions disconnects can happen.
- When swapping between Classic and Remastered graphics music will change to different parts of the track.
Halo 2: Anniversary
- Pixilation on shadows can be seen in Anniversary graphics
- Forge map lighting is not appearing correctly.
- Performance lowers during games of 3 plots.
- Texture resolution is displaying in low quality through various parts of the title.
- When looking at the fan on Stonetown, FPS sometimes drops to 45
- Audio is missing when reloading weapons when done quickly.
- Primary weapon audio decreases if you are shooting while picking up a secondary weapon.
- Decals on the Gauss Warthog turret will detach from the model during the firing animation.
- When using newer Intel drivers with onboard graphics, you cannot launch.
- Performance in theater films is capped at 60 fps when framerate is set to unlimited.
- There are no inversion options in the Settings Menu for dual wielding
- Lighting is inconsistent between Elite and Spartan armors.
- There is visible stuttering on objects when strafing with Unlimited Framerate enabled.
- Sound effects do not play for the player holding the oddball when playing Hot Potato.
- The Hoplite armor is missing a rear armor piece in gameplay.
- When using voice chat there is no notification that players are talking.
- The music mixing is much quieter in MCC compared to the original.
- Team Spawn system does not have parity with original.
- Bullet registration is not in parity with the original.
- The respawn timer is hidden by the territory capture meter in multiplayer.
- Gamma values are excessively blown out compared to legacy
- Super bouncing does not mirror legacy.
- Snow VFX do not match legacy behavior on snow weather missions and maps.
- The sun is not rendering on most maps and missions.
- When playing at higher field of view, textures will appear to pop in more frequently as the LOD distance is shortened.
- Banshees turn faster when using Mouse and Keyboard.
E voi quanto aspettate Halo 3 su PC? fatecelo sapere nei commenti!
Lo Staff di TechGames Italia vi invita ad entrare sul nostro gruppo Telegram, dedicato alla community di TechGames Italia. Per discutere sulle notizie riguardanti il Gaming e rimanere in contatto con noi.